[wp-hackers] categorys in edit/post screen? (dashboard)

Mike Purvis mike at uwmike.com
Mon Aug 28 19:02:49 GMT 2006

At the bottom of wp-admin.css, add this line:

#categorydiv #categorychecklist { height: 300px; }

Alternatively, you can package it as a trivial plugin, like so:
<http://uwmike.com/wp-content/plugins/category-box-height.php.source>

You may also like using WP-Cats for category management.
<http://uwmike.com/wordpress/wp-cats/>

Mike

http://uwmike.com // http://googlemapsbook.com