[wp-hackers] Help needed with two issues on established WP install

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 22 21:01:55 GMT 2006

I just hope we can get this figured out. I got a feeling it is going to end
up being something simple LOL.

The [L] shouldn't make much of a difference. That is just telling the
rewrite_rules that it is at the end of the expression.

One thing you may want to try is turning on rewrite_logs. You can do that in
your server config file by adding these lines:

Rewritelog "{insert absolute or relative path to a log file"
RewriteLogLevel 9

Of course make sure that the server has read/write permissions to the log
file, then restart apache.

I would just go through and do a single test hit then deactive the logging
as it will become very large very quick (it logs image requests, favorite
icon, everything from your server). You can then go through and see if any
of the rule conditions aren't being met or send it to the list so we can
dissect it.

Jamie Holly
http://www.intoxination.net