[wp-hackers] release 2.0.4: add_submenu_page() does not work?

AJ Chen canovaj at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 16:37:40 GMT 2006

Thanks. I changed it to post.php and the submenu showed up.

One more problem:  when clicking the submenu [project], it simply redirects
to post.php with a special parameter. This works on my windows XP.  But when
I deploy it to my web hosting server (Linux), clicking submenu [project]
gives error:
*
Warning*: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /home/ajchen/public_html/openlab/wp-admin/admin-header.php:16) in
*/home/ajchen/public_html/openlab/wp-includes/pluggable-functions.php* on
line *272*

This error is not seen with submenu "Write Post".  So, I think it has to do
with the wp_redirect() function used in my plugin and must be platform
dependent (works on windows but not Linux).  Any idea what happens?

AJ