[wp-hackers] Help needed with two issues on established WP install

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 21 20:55:25 GMT 2006

I just did a fresh install of WP2.0.4 and they are both listed there. With
the fresh install, both are empty, but the options are there. Are you sure
your navigating to http://yourdomain.com/wp-admin/options.php ? You need to
load the page in a browser and not an editor. If you are going to that as a
URL and they aren't listed then you have a broken installation of Wordpress.

Jamie Holly
http://www.intoxination.net