[wp-hackers] Comments Database

trd at ntsshow.com trd at ntsshow.com
Thu Aug 17 15:58:28 GMT 2006

I have a question about the wp-comments database. I have created a page
(called shout outs) that is within my wordpress but that is not displayed for
everyone to see. I have this page linked from another site but not from
within my wordpress homepage.

Okay, so the question is can I create another comments database say wp-
commnets2 to handle all the comments created by those who view the
"shout outs" page? I have tried to alter the "page" template for "shout outs"
using this code

<?php comments_template(); Get wp-comments2.php template ?>

but this causes an error.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to make this work?

Thanks