[wp-hackers] Is Shuttle, slowly being implemented..?

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 23:28:46 GMT 2006

>I don't think ALL of it will be implemented by 2.1. It will >probably be
>released over 2.2 and 2.5

Thanks for your reply.. =) Atleast I got *one* lol! I think this is the main
reason for cross posting to begin with.. figured I'd only get *one* good
answer reply sigh.. =(

Oh well...I guess I deserve that .. [rolls eyes].. =/  I was kind of hoping
that it might make it for 2.1 though..hasn't this been a year/or so project
already.. ?  If it's a cosmetic thing..having people work on it, on the
localhost would help speed things along.. but, like I said before.. if it's
more a PHP coding/CSS type deal.. then I'm not so sure how I would be able
to help.. =(