[wp-hackers] New Default Theme For 2.1

Craig nuclearmoose at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 04:04:51 GMT 2006

On 8/7/06, Andy Staines <andy at yellowswordfish.com> wrote:

> I too cut my CSS (and my PHP) teeth on Kubrick and I have to say it was
> not a good experience but it was a good learning curve. But spend a few
> days reading the support forum and the peculiarities of Kubrick seem to
> cause much pain. It is a mess and it is too idiosyncratic for the average
> user.

The default theme was no less difficult for people with little or no CSS and
PHP knowledge. Kubrick inspired a lot of people to learn how to do a lot of
things, and while it was reflective of one person's particular style and
design sense, it was, and is, no better or worse than 99% of the available
WordPress themes today.

Craig.