[wp-hackers] New Default Theme For 2.1

Computer Guru computerguru at neosmart.net
Mon Aug 7 20:54:29 GMT 2006

> Nothing against the current discussion really, but I don't see any need
> for beating down on Kubrick like this.

Just for the record, I'm not beating it down. All I'm saying is if we make a
new theme, we don't _have_ to make it look like Kubrick and IMO it
shouldn't. New should be new through and through, not just the backend.

Nothing is perfect and whether or not you like Kubrick you can't deny that
there is always room for improvement... No need to get into a war because
it's not worth it and it won't accomplish anything, you can't change the
original Kubrick, but all we can do is work hard to make the next theme the
best ever yet.

Computer Guru
NeoSmart Technologies
http://neosmart.net/blog/