[wp-hackers] WP Plugins --> was::RE: [wp-forums] questionable...

Kent Roger kent at hinux.hin.no
Sun Aug 6 08:40:16 GMT 2006

I think Mr. Christopher means that there should be one subroutine for simply "deactivating" the pluging without deleting something from the database or the filesystem (just removing it from the loop), and one subroutine for a "clean and sweep", which purges settings and data belonging to that plugin.

Imho deleting the files from the filesystem could be somewhat cumbersome because of all the different system setups out there...

The "clean and sweep"-button could be implemented in the plugins-page, in addition to the activate/deactivate buttons.

Kent