[wp-hackers] Filtering pingbacks and trackbacks

Kimmo Suominen kimmo+key+wordpress.c4f53f at suominen.com
Wed Aug 2 21:12:21 GMT 2006

Hi!

It looks like there are no filters for the contents of the outgoing
pingbacks and trackbacks.  Have I just not looked in the right place?

I'd like to be able to convert the contents of outgoing pingbacks and
trackbacks to UTF-8 using iconv().

I can already do the necessary charset conversion for incoming pingbacks
and trackbacks using the preprocess_comment filter.  (I need to look at
comment_type to avoid running iconv() on comments entered on the site
itself, which must not be converted.)

Best regards,
+ Kimmo
--