[wp-hackers] Looking for a time-based content plugin

David Chait davebytes at comcast.net
Tue Aug 1 00:13:43 GMT 2006

interesting.  well, future posting already takes care of when stuff shows
up, so you just need something to make it disappear. ;)

I can imagine a plugin that takes a date (or a number of days from the post
date...) stored in a custom field, and when that date passes it maybe
changes the post status to draft or private or something.  That wouldn't be
too hard.

-d