[wp-hackers] Security at Wordpress

Robert Deaton false.hopes at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 05:37:14 GMT 2006

On 4/24/06, Andrew Krespanis <leftjustified at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 4/24/06, Andy Skelton <skeltoac at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 4/23/06, Andrew Krespanis <leftjustified at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Done. Can we move away from that excuse now or am I going to have to
> > > do a full html mockup with <input>s inplace of all action-performing
> > > links to prove my point?
> >
> > Yup, that's what you gotta do.
>
> Smartass :)

Hey, as with everything else, code speaks louder than words.

> Fine, I've got the day off tomorrow, consider it done.
> I'l tackle /wp-admin/edit.php for the proof of concept.
> Is there an official browsers-to-support list? I'm talking how far
> back we build for.. IE 5.0 still in? Opera7? I can't find one on
> codex...

My list for work includes:
IE 5, IE 6, IE 7
Firefox 1.0.x, 1.5.x (and 0.8.x is preferred)
Safari 1.2.x and 2.0.x
Konquerer (whichever version ships with the latest or 2nd-newest KDE release)
Opera 8 and 9 (and 7 is preferred)
And an accessibility test with links or lynx (although, I'm not sure
that'll be neccessary here).

--
--Robert Deaton
http://somethingunpredictable.com