[wp-hackers] Importing Serendipity content into Wordpress

Filip de Waard filip at filipdewaard.com
Sat Apr 22 17:13:06 GMT 2006

Hello,

Who is in charge of the import scripts in the Wordpress team? I
realize my message arrived in the middle of a political discussion
about security, but I'd really like to get in touch with someone who
handles the import scripts, because it would be nice to have an
import script for Serendipity included in Wordpress and I'd be happy
to help writing it.

Cheers,

Filip de Waard
http://www.filipdewaard.com