[wp-hackers] XSL for feeds

David House dmhouse at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 09:39:07 GMT 2006

On 08/04/06, Podz <podz at tamba2.org.uk> wrote:
> Right now, support.
> We are asking theme authors to learn new code. I have no doubt some will
> but I would guess most will not. Which leaves support to fall elsewhere.
> That generates problems.....

Then lets have a WordPress-branded default instead of a
Kubrick-branded default. Then theme authors can feel happy about not
providing an XSL, because the default will fit in with any theme.

http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/1380 is the bug for this, by the way.
I unassigned it so someone that want to code this can feel free to
accept it. Depending on how long it'll take to throw together, I may
find time over the next couple of weeks to code it.

--
-David House, dmhouse at gmail.com, http://xmouse.ithium.net