[wp-hackers] Link Subcategories

Matt Mullenweg m at mullenweg.com
Tue Apr 4 18:07:57 GMT 2006

Shane Brady wrote:
> I've made some changes that will allow you to have true separate link
> categories for Wordpress 2.0.  I'm including a small file with the tiny
> schema changes and the diff.  I hope someone finds this useful.
>
> http://www.shanebrady.com/files/wp2.0LinkSubCat.tgz

This is highly unlikely to be included, given the changes already in the
trunk and the combining of the category and link category system. I
would recommend checking out the latest unstable code and giving it a
whirl to see if it addresses your needs, and it if not consider sending
a patch to our bug tracker here:

http://trac.wordpress.org/

Which is where patches and bugs are reviewed and included.

--
Matt Mullenweg
http://automattic.com | http://akismet.com