[wp-hackers] [Fwd: Katrina Relief - Dougal, Can I get your help ASAP?!?]

Gustavo Barron cicloid at idealabs.tk
Sat Sep 10 18:07:09 GMT 2005

Since, the wordpress.com account hasnt been setup, i take the decision
with some concesion from the moms for setting up the site under one of
my servers, can you help me with the typepad to wp matters send me a
private mails if you have time to do it (i will setup you a account
under my basecamp account)