[wp-hackers] [Fwd: Katrina Relief - Dougal, Can I get your help ASAP?!?]

Dougal Campbell dougal at gunters.org
Wed Sep 7 20:33:46 GMT 2005

Sorry for replying to my own message. I just wanted to make sure that
everyone know sthat if you're interested in helping with this project,
please contact Ms. McKhann directly, rather than replying to me or to
wp-hackers. Going through me as a conduit will just slow things down, as
I don't have anything to do directly with the site.

I'm sure she'd welcome as much help as she can get, as she seems to want
  to get things rolling as quickly as possible.

Thanks!

--
Dougal Campbell <dougal at gunters.org>
http://dougal.gunters.org/