[wp-hackers] Posting still slow

Trevor Turk trevorturk at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 1 19:56:50 GMT 2005

It sounds appealing to me and possibly many others, but the philosophy
still should preach simplicity. Every extra screen is an extra click,
step to a goal, every extra option is one to worry about as a new or
non-savvy user.

I just wanted to agree with the sentiments of some others - the last thing you want to do is make things take longer. Having to click "Yes" again after posting would be terrible, I think. Having an option to show the pinging progress (set to Yes by default) seems OK to me, but I would lean towards just doing it. Less options, more better.