[wp-hackers] The next release.

Mark Shields laebshade at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 05:45:20 GMT 2005

I know what you're trying to accomplish, Graeme, but you're coming off like
the person you're chastizing. Don't feed the trolls!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll -- let him have his empty lunch
and be done with it. Statements such as Jefte's are meant to incite a flame
war.

So that's enough being off-topic. Back on-topic, I would think making
available the changes in several different ways would be useful: 1) in a
text file included with the WordPress install ... 2) on the
WordPress.orgwebsite ... 3) as part of the installation text

On 10/24/05, Graeme Lennon <graeme at samurai.com> wrote:

> Comments like this are rude and unproductive. Don't make things
> personal, and if you're going to criticize someone else's actions, at
> least make the effort to provide something constructive.
>
> This debate has already resulted in useful commentary, Owen's plugin,
> and the overall improvement of WordPress. You have added nothing.
>
> g.
>
> Jefte Puente wrote:
> > "I wouldn't say they're all happy. I would also say that it's pretty
> > widely regarded that especially in open source the most vocal people
> > aren't always representative of most users (though sometimes they are).
> > However I wouldn't use that as a blanket dismissal of everyone who
> > complains, that'd be silly."
> >
> > You have and do.
> >

> > ----- Original Message ----- From: "Matt Mullenweg" <m at mullenweg.com>

- Mark Shields