[wp-hackers] The next release.

Matt Mullenweg m at mullenweg.com
Sun Oct 23 18:33:02 GMT 2005

Podz wrote:
> There are users - not geeks, not coders, just regular people - who may
> not like what appears after clicking "Upgrade" - and given that those
> people have been WP users and supporters, I do not see it as being a Bad
> Thing to be honest and open about what has changed.

In the redesign of wordpress.org screenshots are emphasized a lot more,
so people should know that things have changed a lot going in if they're
old WP users.

> (And while I'm on about the Admin - why can't the excerpt be above the
> post area ? It comes first ?)

I believe the thinking there was that it's hard to summarize something
before you've written it.

--
Matt Mullenweg
http://pingomatic.com | http://cnet.com