[wp-hackers] Plugin Development Request: gada.be

Chris Pirillo chris at lockergnome.com
Sun Oct 16 06:28:05 GMT 2005

WP Hackers,

Per Matt's suggestion, I joined this list to find someone to develop a
plugin for a new metasearch tool we unleashed this week... http://gada.be/ -
and if you haven't already checked it out, I'd invite you to do so.

I formally requested a Drupal plugin earlier this afternoon, although I'd
wager that most folks who'd want to use it are already on WordPress. Still,
if you'd like the reference: http://drupal.org/node/34200

Chad Everett crafted an amazing plugin for MovableType, and I'd imagine
something extremely similar could be done for WordPress by someone on this
list (or anybody): http://www.everitz.com/sol/mt-gadabe/

If you can help, please let me know.

Chris