[wp-hackers] Referrer Spam [s]

Amit Gupta wp at igeek.info
Wed Oct 12 09:48:04 GMT 2005

Jason Bainbridge <jbainbridge at gmail.com> wrote:
|  Uhm may I suggest that you consider switching hosts? SSH is kind of
|  standard these days, I certainly won't consider a host unless they
|  provide SSH access, most won't give Telnet access as that is just a
|  big security risk and I wouldn't want to use that anyway.

uhm, one would consider SSH only if they have a need for it. Most people
just don't need it & those like me don't even know how to use it, so
there, they don't complain on not getting it. :)
ok, lets keep this off list now, its not for this list to be discussed
on. :)

Amit Gupta
http://igeek.info/  ||  http://blog.igeek.info/
http://blog.igeek.info/wp-plugins/igsyntax-hiliter