[wp-hackers] Dynamic Includes

Andy Skelton skeltoac at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 16:54:21 GMT 2005

On 10/7/05, David House <dmhouse at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm not sure I quite understand your code. Are you suggesting we wrap
> all function calls inside WP with wp_simple_function,
> wp_returnref_function or wp_passref_function()?

Those three functions are examples only. Actually, each wp_*()
function would be renamed _wp_*() and get its own little wrapper
function to include and call it. This way, none of the function calls
would have to change. The overhaul would be completely transparent to
plugins and themes as long as wp-functions.php was included before
plugins.

Andy Skelton