[wp-hackers] [Off Topic] PHP Editors You Use/Recommend?

Mark Shields laebshade at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 17:39:27 GMT 2005

Threads, as those mentioned in the first reply to this e-mail thread,
concerning favorite PHP editor have been floating around on the WordPress
forums since the dawn of time.

linux/unix. I personally use CE on windows and when I'm ssh'd into my gentoo
server at home I use nano.

And yes, this IS off-topic. It would've been better to search the forums
where you would've found your answers.

On 8/30/05, Podz <podz at tamba2.org.uk> wrote:

> Christian Balzer (TigerDE2) wrote:
> > Hi everyone!
> >
> > I'm asking here because I am sure you are using one nearly every day:
> > Could you recommend a good PHP editor, please?
> > I'm especially looking for a Win32 one, but I'm also interested in
> > editors for all other OS.
> > Your feedback is much appreciated. :)
>
> Matt started this thread a while ago
> http://wordpress.org/support/topic/4839