[wp-hackers] bBlog to Wordpress converter

Jordi Burguet Castell burguet at cern.ch
Tue Nov 15 00:22:38 GMT 2005

Hi,

I have written a little converter from bBlog (http://www.bblog.com/) to
Wordpress, which can add the posts to a working wordpress blog. I needed such
a tool myself, because I wanted to switch but couldn't find anything similar.
Although it is quite basic, it may interest you, or people outside there who
have the same problem I had. At least the code is easy to extend and handle
more complicated conversions.

Well. hope this is the correct list to mention it!

Thanks very much for Wordpress, it is an extremely nice piece of software.
Cheers,
jordi