[wp-hackers] 1.5.1.2

Matthew Mullenweg m at mullenweg.com
Fri May 27 16:29:16 GMT 2005

Scott Merrill wrote:
> Is a formal announcement pending, or are all WP users going to be
> expected to manually visit /download/ on a regular basis to check for
> the latest version?

Obviously something very important came up that necessitated a release,
and we wanted to double-check the fix before making a formal
announcement. The timeline is Report -> 40 minutes -> Release -> next
morning -> announcment. The code wasn't able to be immediately reviewed
last night because it was 12 AM on the west coast and most of the other
devs had already gone to be for the night. Thank you for your
attentiveness, but a little benefit of the doubt at times would be
appreciated too.

--
Matt Mullenweg
http://pingomatic.com | http://cnet.com