[wp-hackers] Pings

David House dmhouse at gmail.com
Thu May 26 07:26:17 GMT 2005

On 5/26/05, Kimmo Suominen <kimmo+key+wordpress.c4f53f at suominen.com> wrote:
> I'm not sure why you are quoting my message in your reply.  I was simply
> correcting the misinformation that there is no PATH in Windows, or that
> it cannot be modified.

There seemed to be no-one ideal to quote. I would have quoted further
up the discussion, but the discussion had moved on from there, so I
quoted at the end. I realise that your response only served the
purpose of pointing out there is a PATH in Windows, and I realise it
was something of an inappropriate quote as my response was really
directed at you.

Sorry :)

--
-David House, dmhouse at gmail.com, http://xmouse.ithium.net