[wp-hackers] Pings

Terrence Wood tdw at funkive.com
Tue May 24 21:26:53 GMT 2005

cool. I've been working on something similiar and have a solution that
works with `register_shutdown_function` calling lynx to load a php
script.... unfortunately, AFAIK, it's not platform agnostic (I don't
know if lynx is standard on IIS), and it's only testing on my local box
and dreamhost.

regards
Terrence Wood.