[wp-hackers] 1.5.2 or on to 1.6?

Scott Merrill skippy at skippy.net
Tue May 24 12:05:12 GMT 2005

Denis de Bernardy wrote:
> However, I'm afraid it doesn't make sense when you take a closer look at
> user requirements. The key requirements (say, 80% of the accesses to the
> admin menu?) are:
>
> - Create new post, page, link
> - List of new comments
> - (for multi-user blogs) List of new posts
> - Check latest WP/Blog news in dashboard
> - Moderate comments, quickly get rid of spam

I don't know about you, but I approve moderated comments far more often
than I post new items.  So a quick link to my moderation queue would be
more useful for me, shaving three clicks:
* click my wp-admin bookmark
* click Manage
* Click Moderation

Admittedly, I could bookmark my moderation queue and click right in; but
that's not my preferred solution.

--
skippy at skippy.net | http://skippy.net/

gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 9CFA4B35
506C F8BB 17AE 8A05 0B49  3544 476A 7DEC 9CFA 4B35