[wp-hackers] RE: .htaccess cleanup

Kimmo Suominen kimmo+key+wordpress.c4f53f at suominen.com
Mon May 23 00:26:09 GMT 2005

FWIW, my web server cannot write to .htaccess and having to cut&paste
the rules every time I add a page is an extra step I can do without.
*I* am not looking to optimize performance with this.

Regards,
+ Kim

P.S.  I know more than one way to enable the web server to write to
the .htaccess file, but I prefer keeping the file under "manual"
control for now.  I run other sites with WP writing the file and it
works perfectly.
--
<A HREF="http://kimmo.suominen.com/">Kimmo Suominen</A>