[wp-hackers] feed:http://address problem

Mike Little journalized at gmail.com
Thu May 19 12:27:34 GMT 2005

On 19/05/05, Owen Winkler <ringmaster at midnightcircus.com> wrote:
> Mike Little wrote:
>
> >Owen,
> >An explanatory post on the dev blog is going to help the thousands of

I meant to say *isn't* but you guessed that!

> Mike,
> An explanatory post on the dev blog will help the thousands of WordPress
> admins decide if this is an issue they even care about since this is a
> feature that works as-designed.  Whether this is an "important" issue
> seems dubious.

Yes, you are right, it *would* help wp admins. My response was more to
say that that message would not be sufficient to "be done with this
issue"

> At the least, let me rephrase this way:  If the link *isn't* changed
> (and I'm of the opinion it should not be) then let's put something about
> it in the dev blog, which we presume WordPress admins will read.  Let
> each WordPress admin decide how they want to handle it on their own blog.
>
> Owen

I still think it *should* be changed or rather, as per my suggestion
earlier, the wording changed to more explicitly state these are not
ordinary links.

Mike
--
Mike Little