[wp-hackers] dev.wp-plugins.org bug reporting

Craig Hartel craig at nuclearmoose.com
Fri Mar 25 21:37:40 GMT 2005

Ryan Duff wrote:

> I also began to notice problems with people using my current svn files
> instead of the latest stable, and am currently getting frequent claims
> it doesn't work. (Mainly because the stable install instructions are
> different from the current svn ones).

Who? Me? :P Guilty as charged.

 From a user's POV, I am sure that most of the plugin consumers would rather
just see a nice link to the current archive which holds the "currently
supported" version of a plugin.

Tags? Trunk? Branches? Huh? You can't let moose run rampant in your project
areas and not expect them to bork the living shit out of your hard work. Make it
moose-proof, and the world will beat a path to your door!

Craig.