[wp-hackers] Re: [wp-svn] [2476] trunk/wp-admin/quicktags.js: Quicktag enhancements

Jeff Minard jeff at jrm.cc
Fri Mar 25 06:06:05 GMT 2005

Bruce Alderson wrote:
> Even better, why not just use a rich editor?  This tag soup is
>
> http://www.themaninblue.com/experiment/widgEditor/

It would be *best* if a plugin could add that functionality as I know
I'd want to turn it off. A lot of my formatting is done in a number of
different text formatting routines. Perhaps it would be a good candidate
  as a default plugin, but definately a plugin.

And thinking about it, a plugin ought to be able to handle that. Add a
script tag and hook to the post_edit/publish action.

Jeff