[wp-hackers] Problems ?

Fahim Farook fahim at farook.org
Tue Mar 8 02:54:09 GMT 2005

    I'd certainly be interested in helping. In fact, I'll take a look at
the cases of the two Lunarpages accounts that were mentioned here and
see if I can see anything useful on the accounts notes. I hadn't known
that those two accounts were moved to a non-production related server
for WP related load till it was mentioned here. Maybe there is something
there in the account notes that might be useful ...

Fahim