[wp-hackers] Testers Mailing List

Ryan Boren ryan at boren.nu
Sat Mar 5 22:44:05 GMT 2005

http://wordpress.org/download/nightly/

Another list for our collection.  The testers list is targeted at those
using nightly builds or any other pre-release version of WP.  We're
attempting to move nightly build and beta discussion traffic away from
the support forums so that the forums can focus on supporting stable,
released versions.  For the list to be successful, we need some hacker
types over there to help out.  Let's discuss problems found in nightly
builds and the repository on the testers list.  The hackers list will
continue to be the place to discuss plugin and feature development, API,
code maintenance, policy and direction, etc.

Ryan