[wp-hackers] Gallery Manager

gallery.manager at hiveworks.com gallery.manager at hiveworks.com
Wed Jun 29 22:21:20 GMT 2005

Hi,
I've been working on a Gallery Manager (photoblogging) plugin for a few
months now and I'd really appreciate it if anybody could have a look at it
and tell me what they think:

http://blogs.hiveworks.com/msa/downloads/gallery-manager/

It's still in beta, because it hasn't been properly tested yet, at least
not enough.

The plugin works with page templates to add gallery pages to WordPress and
custom tags to add pictures to posts. I have written a very simple theme
API to help people integrate the pages into their theme, which I intend to
expand in the future.

I haven't had time to document the API or the plugin, but I know that has
to happen so I'll do it ASAP.

Please let me know what you think, all comments and suggestions are welcome.

Kind regards,

Michail Sarigiannidis
http://blogs.hiveworks.com/msa/