[wp-hackers] Exploit, or no?

Mark Jaquith mark.wordpress at txfx.net
Tue Jun 28 22:22:14 GMT 2005

Scott Merrill wrote:

>This thread:
>  http://wordpress.org/support/topic/37482
>was last responded to by Ryan on Saturday.  Since then, some development
>work has occured on WordPress in the form of SVN check-ins for Mark
>Jaquith's get_id_by_permalink() work.

To be fair to Ryan, he just committed the patch that I had sent to the
list without doing any work on it himself.  So it's not like he's
spending time on other stuff when there's a security exploit still
unpatched in 1.5.1.2  Applying the patch and committing it probably took
all of 15 seconds.

And to Ryan/Matt, if you would like another set of eyes to review code
for that exploit, I'll be available today and tomorrow.

--
Mark Jaquith