[wp-hackers] MU Progress

Donncha O Caoimh donncha at linux.ie
Sat Jun 25 19:00:16 GMT 2005

If Plesk supports adding wildcard records to your dns, and Apache
behaves as expected when you add a wildcard alias to it, then yes, of
course. (I've never used Plesk so I can't say for sure. If it's just a
packaging system then there's no reason why it can't do at least some of
the configuration - if your dns is held remotely then that might have to
be a manual step.)

--
Donncha O Caoimh
http://blogs.linux.ie/xeer/ / http://mu.wordpress.org/