[wp-hackers] WP Management (was: WordPress Openness)

Brad Fults bfults at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 03:06:20 GMT 2005

I have followed this entire discussion and I have to say that I felt
the same things that Mike Little has expressed. You did make a request
about the direction of development, Matt, with your "1.5.2 or on to
1.6?" post, but much of that discussion went untouched and was never
met with an adequate response (IMHO). This wasn't an isolated
incident, but rather a trend.

Many of the issues addressed in this current discussion, especially
those in reference to SVN access and code changes, were already
addressed by my reply to Matt's aforementioned post, but I received no