WordPress Openness (was Re: [wp-hackers] UI development for 1.6)

Stefano steagl at people.it
Thu Jun 23 14:18:37 GMT 2005

Il Thu, 23 Jun 2005 15:49:18 +0200 (CEST), Christian Mohn
<h0bbel at p0ggel.org> scrive:

>My question is this, why isn't the 1.6 experimental stuff in it's own SVN
>branch (or whatever SVN calls it)? That way people could play around with
>it and it would still not break the sites that run 1.5 of svn.
>
>I did an SVN update, got 1.6-alpha and now i'm not even allowed to report
>a bug that makes all my new posts have a published date in 1970. :(

You should use the TAGS not the TRUNK to get last stable versione,
where you can choose all 1.5 flavors realeased till now.

Email: steagl at people.it - steagl at despammed.com
BlogPage: http://www.40annibuttati.it/
PGP keys available on keyservers  (cripted & signed PGP mail welcome)