WordPress Openness (was Re: [wp-hackers] UI development for 1.6)

Jason Bainbridge jbainbridge at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 14:11:22 GMT 2005

On 6/23/05, Christian Mohn <h0bbel at p0ggel.org> wrote:
> My question is this, why isn't the 1.6 experimental stuff in it's own SVN
> branch (or whatever SVN calls it)? That way people could play around with
> it and it would still not break the sites that run 1.5 of svn.

It is in TRUNK (same as CVS HEAD I believe) where it should be, to get
the latest 1.5 I think you need to do:

svn update http://svn.automattic.com/wordpress/tags/1.5/

Although I'm new to svn so I'm not sure and I also don't know if the
1.5 tag is for the latest 1.5 or if you need to specify it ie. 1.5.2.

Regards,
--
Jason Bainbridge
http://kde.org - webmaster at kde.org