WordPress Openness (was Re: [wp-hackers] UI development for 1.6)

Matt Mullenweg m at mullenweg.com
Thu Jun 23 09:21:22 GMT 2005

David House wrote:
> My main worry is that threads which have a lot of great input are just
> slipping everyone's attention. I really think this could solved by
> having a group of decision makers.

It would be great to have something like people have been doing for the
IRC meetups, where in addition to the transcription (mailing list
archives) someone summarizes the positions taken and the conclusions
reached. I don't know where in the Codex would be the right place for this
or if it needs something else (I'll defer to the docs team on that question).

Reducing things to bullet points on a wiki would be a huge help, I think
fewer ideas would be lost. It would require a dedicated person working on
it though.

--
Matt Mullenweg
http://pingomatic.com | http://cnet.com