[wp-hackers] Re: 1.5..1.1 exploit

Stefano steagl at people.it
Thu Jun 23 07:41:22 GMT 2005

Il Wed, 22 Jun 2005 13:59:17 -0500, Robert Deaton
<false.hopes at gmail.com> scrive:

>The new post had nothing to do with an exploit judging from the logs
>that Podz recieved, it was just an end user who saw the term and
>decided to post with it

Yes i saw how it ended :) Was just strange that quite at same time we
got hacked and Podz asked if there was a security problem, just an
oddly coincidence :)

Fortunatly my problem was due to my lazinss (i though i'd apply the
security fix, maybe my hosting provider replaced a backup without
informing me).

Thee good is that all it's ok :)

Email: steagl at people.it - steagl at despammed.com
BlogPage: http://www.40annibuttati.it/
PGP keys available on keyservers  (cripted & signed PGP mail welcome)