[wp-hackers] Meetup

Frederic de Villamil fdevillamil at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 15:41:09 GMT 2005

On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 16:31:14 +0100, Podz wrote
> 21:00 GMT/UTC (2 PM Pacific Time)
> #wordpress-meetup
> irc.freenode.net
>
> Agenda:
> http://codex.wordpress.org/IRC_Meetups
> Previous minutes are on/from the above link.
>
> Any Other Business also discussed to do drop in !
>
> P.

We were discussing security matters sooner this afternoon. What about setting
up a page gathering every _real_ security announces regarding Wordpress with
version?
On the one hand this does not appear as a good way to promote Wordpress, but
on the other hand, it may show we are really concerned by security.

--
Frédéric de Villamil
Ce qui est à moi est à moi, ce qui est à toi ça se négocie. (proverbe