[wp-hackers] Re: [wp-docs] A request

Kaf Oseo kaf at szub.net
Mon Jun 20 17:35:51 GMT 2005

Martin Geisler wrote:
> I find all this talk about hiding the code and forbidding people to
> talk about the latest and greatest developments very strange, and it's
> not something which I've seen before on the other OpenSource projects
> I've been using.

I'm unaware of anyone "forbidding" you to talk about 1.6. What Podz is
asking is that when you do talk about it, provide appropriate warnings.
He doesn't want to shut people up, but to make sure anyone who decides
to play on the edge and install unreleased product is under no illusions
about the level of support they'll receive.

-Kaf