[wp-hackers] Codex Cleanup Week

lorelle at cameraontheroad.com lorelle at cameraontheroad.com
Mon Jun 13 13:57:03 GMT 2005

Reminder Announcement

Codex Cleanup Week is Saturday, June 18 through Sunday, June 26.

This is a major push to clean up the WordPress Codex and stuff it full of great documenation so we can relax a little this summer. We really need articles and information on development issues, writing and developing plugins, using conditional tags, and other technical issues.  We need all the help we can get, and you all are invited to join the fun.

* '''To sign up:''' http://codex.wordpress.org/Codex:Cleanup
* '''List of Things to Do and Sign Up:''' http://codex.wordpress.org/Codex:Tasks

Volunteers will be monitoring the week long event and standing by to help on the IRC #wp-docs channel if you have any questions or want to volunteer for a specific assignment.

Please help us to spread the word about this fun event.  And tell your friends that it's BYOB and Pizza.

Thank you.  You may now return to your regularly scheduled programming. ;-)

Lorelle