[wp-hackers] Media RSS

Clint Sharp clint at typhoon.org
Fri Jun 3 05:23:32 GMT 2005

Jon Abad wrote:

> The structured blogging plugin might suit your needs for custom field
> manhandling:
> http://structuredblogging.org/wordpress/?page_id=8

> Jeff Minard wrote:

Yeah, I've got it downloaded and installed for that very reason.  I'll
take a look at it.

Anyone else have comments about my other questions?  Matt?  I'd like
some feedback before I start hacking away at this.  I'd hate to spend 10
hours writing up a Media RSS patch one way to find out the WP team
doesn't like my approach and they're just going to re-implement it.
Seems like that would be a waste of everyone's time.  Thoughts?

Clint