[wp-hackers] Forbes.com award

Amit Gupta wp at igeek.info
Thu Jul 28 10:16:38 GMT 2005

Jonathan Dingman <jdingman at gmail.com> wrote:
| figure if the worst thing someone can find about Wordpress is poor
image management,
| we have some AWESOME software on our hands here!  We didn't have image
management
| in mind at first anyway, but we're still moving in that direction and
people are coming out with
| plugins for it.  Again, with matt, congarats everyone!!

yeah, WordPress afterall is not an image-management software, its a Blog
Tool!!!! & if that's the worst thing(image-management) in WordPress,
then yes, we have something awesome on our hands!!!! Yay!!! Congrats
everyone!!!!! :)

Amit Gupta
http://igeek.info/  ||  http://blog.igeek.info/
http://blog.igeek.info/wp-plugins/igsyntax-hiliter