[wp-hackers] Plugin download repository

Brad Fults bfults at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 03:35:19 GMT 2005

I'd love to see an interface that would allow uploading of the zip
file into the plugin interface (from the user's hard drive), then
displaying the README and allowing "Activate" to
unzip/install/activate the plugin.

I think this would lower the technical ability needed to use plugins
(maybe the same for themes?).

--
Brad Fults
NeatBox