[wordpress] Re: [wp-hackers] Forum post: Huge server hits

Darryl dvandorp at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 13:40:46 GMT 2005

Per the Flickr TOS:

7. Flickr is intended for personal use and is not a generic image
hosting service. Professional or corporate uses of Flickr are
prohibited.

and in General Conditions:

Your account will also be terminated if it is used for hosting graphic
elements of web page designs, icons, smilies, buddy icons, forum
avatars, badges and other non-photographic elements on external
websites.

-darryl

http://randomthoughts.vandorp.ca